Information Collection and Use
- Website: https://glowskinclinic.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glowskinclinicph
- Instagram: com/glowskinclinicph
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Information Collected
Prior to and while using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Basic personal information, such as, Full Name, Nickname, Home address, Email Address, employment information, telephone or other personal contact numbers for identification purposes;
- Sensitive personal information, such as, Age, Nationality, marital status, gender, and health or your medical background;
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). It may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Service that you visited.
Use of Data
Glow Skin Clinic uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Glow Skin Clinic may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Glow Skin Clinic;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public and
- Protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
Glow Skin Clinic values the security of your data, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Despite our efforts to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Data Retention Policy
When your Personal Data or Medical information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, permanently de-identify or anonymize it. However, most of the Personal Data or Medical Information will be stored in files which we will keep for up to XX years.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not cater to children (persons under the age of 18). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of children If you are a parent or guardian and you have reasons to believe that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us, so that we take steps to remove such information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: +63 744 4888